The power of psychotherapy is activated when a person is witnessed in a non-judgmental way. In the safety of the therapy room you can explore different parts of yourself, old patterns, and beliefs. You can express fears, hurt, and emotions, and learn new ways of living a fulfilled life. Imagine being witnessed by a group of people who are experiencing similar feelings, thoughts, emotions, and struggles.
Often the connection and support from other group members becomes a powerful catalyst to transform the sense of aloneness, shame, guilt, as well as to find new ways of integrating and transforming yourself. Sharing among peers can lead to solutions and new perspectives.
Support and Therapy Group
This is for women who are ready have a baby. Whether you’ve been thinking about this for a day, a month or a year. This group is a safe place to explore single motherhood, co-parenting, or adoption.
Our weekly group meetings will include time for you to share where you are at on your journey, receive support and learn tools to practice in your life, including:
- Explore your feelings about relationship, being single, and wanting a child.
- Connect with your inner wisdom and chose what's best for you
- Find inner strength, balance, and self-love to follow the path that's right for you.
- Learn to recognize parts of you that are scared, anxious, and/or feel angry.
- Develop mindfulness tools to overcome intense feelings, worry, and anxiety.
- Recognize and let go of old family/societal conditioning around gender roles
- Transform stuck patterns through expressive arts and movement.
- Receive support from a community of like-minded women.
No groups currently.
Call me today to receive support on your journey - 415-255-2551
What other's say about this group:
Daniela's group made me feel sane again. It was a place where I could share my feelings with women who could really understand where I'm coming from. Highly recommend the group. - C.J
A valuable group with diverse women from whom I learned so much about different journeys, fertility options and motherhood planning. - H.K